Farmers Savings Bank respects your right to privacy and security as you visit our web site. Feel free to visit and view any pages, you do so without telling us who you are. No personal information is recovered.
At times it may be necessary for you to provide us with personal information so that we may better serve you. We recognize and respect your expectation that privacy be protected. To ensure your personal privacy is maintained, Farmers Savings Bank has set forth the following policies.
- You may visit any section of our website to find out more about the bank, the products and services without providing any personal information.
- Any information you do provide us, will be used for the bank's legitimate business purposes only.
- We will strive to limit access to customer information to those authorized individuals who have a legitimate need to know.
- We will maintain security procedures that guard access to and disclosure of information about customers.
- Customer information will not be shared with any other nonaffiliated third parties, except as permitted by law.
Farmers Savings Bank does not collect identifying information about visitors to our site, we do use standard software to collect information to track activity on our site. This helps us to better understand how many people use our site and which pages or features are the most popular. The information that we do collect and retain is:
- The Name of your Internet Service Provider
- The web site that referred you to us (if any)
- The date and time the pages were accessed
- The pages you requested
Farmers Savings Bank hopes you will find our web site useful. If you have any questions, suggestions or concerns, please contact us.