Help the environment and simplify your life by receiving your monthly statement electronically!
Ready to "Go Green"?
- To enroll in e-statements scroll down to the bottom of this page and provide all the requested information on the form provided.
- Click on "Submit" (all information is completely secured. However, if you prefer, print the form and fax, mail, or drop the form off to any of our convenient locations.)
- Once enrolled, you will receive an email, the same time you would normally receive your statement in the mail, letting you know your statement is ready to view online.
- To view the statement, log in to your Online Banking account.
Don't have Online Banking? Click here to get signed up! After you have established an online banking account, return to this page to sign up for e-statements.
- When in your online banking account, under the "Accounts" menu hover over "Checking" and select “Documents”, then select “Checking on-line statements" to view your monthly statement.
For more information on e-statements VIEW our online demo!
e-Statement Request Form
Please Note: By submitting this form you are certifiying under penalties of perjury that you are the above named person whtihin this document, that you are an owner on the account(s) listed above and that the email address listed above is your email address.
Enrollment for the electronic statement service requires you to have access to a personal computer, which permits you to access the email account listed above. By completing and clicking on the Submit button below, you are authorizing Farmers Savings Bank to email you that your statement is ready for you to view on-line. By choosing this, you will not receive paper copies of those statements. If you currently receive your check images back with your statements, you will continue to receive check images with your e-statement. All regulations and consumer protection acts applying to paper statements will also apply to statements received via electronic means. After you enroll, you can always terminate your enrollment and stop receiving your statement electronically by notifying Farmers Savings Bank via this electronic form or by sending notification to the address listed below. There is no fee to cancel your enrollment and you will then begin receiving paper copies of your statements again. If you wish to receive a paper copy of any statement that has been sent to you electronically, please contact the bank.
Fax and Mail Information:
Farmers Savings Bank
P.O. Box 251
305 Doty Street
Mineral Point, WI 53565-0251
Bookkeeping Department Fax: (608)-987-2775
If you have any questions, please contact us at (888)-443-3226.